Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thousands of Bolts

When I went quilt hopping the last few times, I was a little shocked at the price of fat quarters. They had gone up quite a bit since last summer. So last night I decided to start hunting for a better price on the internet.

I found "Thousands of Bolts." Most of the fat quarters were $1.79 and I found some beautiful fabrics. I went ahead and placed an order very late in the night, but it has already shipped. I only paid for the cheapest shipping rate so it may take a while for it to get here, but I'll post a comment here and let everyone know how it turns out.

Their fabric by the yard prices are very reasonable too, and they have the following manufacturers:

Andover Avlyn
Batik Textiles Benartex
Blank Textiles Classic Cottons
Clothworks David Textiles
FabriQuilt Hoffman
Kaufman Textiles Kings Road
Kona / Seattle Marcus Brothers
Merrivale Fabrics Michael Miller
Moda Northcott P&B Textiles
Quilting Treasures Red Rooster
RJR South Seas Textile Creations
Timeless Treasures Windham Fabrics







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got you some fat quarters for 1.25 and then got a 40% discount! I should have bought more when I realized how inexpensive they were but I always run the risk that you might hate the material too. Catmom5