Sunday, May 31, 2009

They Do Pay Attention

I always show my boys what I am working on when I am quilting, sewing, paper crafting, etc. They always comment, but I never know if they are really paying attention or just making the appropriate sounds in their throats.

Yesterday I found some fabric that had large dice all over it, in green and black. I bought a yard of it with no idea of what I would create with it, but my oldest collects dice so it was a must. When my oldest got home I showed it to him and he was very excited. I told him I had no idea what I would do with the fabric, but at least I would have it on hand.

He looked at the fabric and immediately said "Is there enough for you to make me some pillowcases?" WOW, I hadn't even thought of making pillowcases out of the fabric.

I need to go back tomorrow and get another yard of the fabric and some accent fabric.

I'm so glad they pay attention.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! That material will make some killer pillowcases!!!!

Catmom5