Sunday, July 26, 2009

BFF's Secret Jungle Quilt Top

A few weeks ago my BFF and I spent a Saturday afternoon at The Quilter's Workshop in Carrollton, TX, where we received excellent customer service, I really do mean above and beyond!

BFF bought several different selections of Laurel Burch fabric including the last of their Secret Jungle panels. BFF decided she would use those panels to make a quilt by just adding borders.

She decided that my first weekend with my Bernina 830 would be the best time to create this quilt as I learned how to use the machine, and I figured it was probably one of the easiest ways to ease into the new machine. We started cutting the borders last night and deciding just want we were going to do to dress up the panels but not over power their elegance. We finished the top today.

The pictures do not come close to doing justice to this beautiful fabric, but you can get an idea of how it looks.

Quilt Top

Close up of Quilt Panel

Close up of border.



1 comment:

Catmom5 said...

I love "visiting" my quilt!!

I love you!!!