Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hand Quilted Wallet

My aunt gave me a new green purse for Christmas, and I love it because it is an organizer, and very light weight. When I went to transfer all my stuff from my other purse, I realized that there was a problem with the new purse. It would not hold my cash money without folding it up. I don't like to carry my money that way. My wallet would not fit into the new purse, so what to do? Easy solution. I made myself a light weight quilted money holder. I used it today when I was out with my new purse and I love it. I also had many compliments on my money holder.

I used material from the turtle quilt I am making for my youngest. When I quilted the design I made a cool discovery, the bulk of the design made block C's which is my first initial.

Hand Quilted Money Holder


New Purse


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new money holder! I'm so glad you made something for yourself!! That material is the coolest!!!

CATMOM5