Friday, September 9, 2011

Quilt Across Texas - September 1-30, 2011

www.It is September, so it is is Quilt Across Texas  month.

I have no intention of trying to get a shop in all the regions, but I am going to go to at least one shop I haven't visited before.

My goal is to go to Allford Inn Quilt Shoppe in Van Alystyne, TX.  I met Cindy Allford at the Plano Quilt Show and she was so open and willing to give me advise.  I am looking forward to seeing her shop.  

I will probably visit one of my favorite shops, Quilt Mercantile in Celeste, TX.

I would love to travel to some other shops, but I also have some deadlines to make with some of my projects.  

1 comment:

Loni said...

Mission Accomplished. In spite of the sucky start to my day; the rest of it was with one of my favorite people. Enjoyed the shopping and the TLC. Love you.