Sunday, September 11, 2011

Projects in Queue

I have a lot of projects on my shelves, but the ones that are currently in queue are:
  • A fall table runner with leaves, wheat sheaves, and pumpkins.  I am hand quilting all the items, but I have set a goal of getting it on the table in October.  I am trying to get at least 2 leaves a day done, but some days I get 6 completed.  It may not hit the table until November, but then again it has been on my shelf since September, 2009.
  • Bright Cat Quilt is sandwiched and ready for quilting.  This will be a challenge as I am going to try to quilt it like a quilt I saw at the Material Girl Quilt Shop in Denton.
  • Poppy Quilt - waiting for me to piece the backing and sandwich.  
  • Spring Table Runner that has been in the works for a while.  Maybe I will have it done in the spring.
  • Pie Plate Carriers to be used as door prizes at a church function next Sunday.  I have one of 3-4 done.  I don't know if all 4 will be used, or if I will keep one back as a gift. 
  • A Christmas project or two that must remain secret.
I also have 5 other kits waiting, not to mention patterns and materials to be cut and pieced.  
The great thing is I am not stressing over any of it, and I am enjoying myself.


No comments: