Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Turtle Quilt Top Completed

I finished the turtle quilt top tonight. This weekend my youngest and I will go to Lewisville to Quilt Country to look for the backing material. I am going to let him pick it out. We were discussing tonight about all the options he has because of the border.

Here are some pictures of the finished top. I have to put it up on my board to get pictures, and it is impossible to get a quilt this size up there without wrinkles. I am really pleased with how all the fabrics came together.


This is a long view of the quilt. This is a corner.


This shows the Border and 2 blocks. Just another view of the border along the blocks.

I can't wait to see what the youngest picks out for a backing. I really am pleased with this quilt top.

1 comment:

Catmom5 said...

This looks incredible! The border really sets everything off!! You do good work!!